Thread: Px4 40

Px4 40

I've been looking at getting a PX4 40 in the next month or two. I wanted to hear from ya'll before I sealed the deal. I've looked a lot online, but can't find but a couple of reviews about it. Do they have any reliability issues? Are there any parts that can or will wear out quicker, because of the rotating barrel? Thanks!

never had a bit of trouble--really like it

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonkey1111 View Post
    never had a bit of trouble--really like it
    Thanks monkey!

The Px4-40 was my first choice until I did a side by side comparision with the FNH FNX 40. The FNX just fit my hand better.
    Ineptocracy [in-ep-toc'-ra-cy] - asystem of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

FNH FNX 40

I carry a PX 4 40 full size. Shoots very well with a very controllable recoil due to the barrel design. The interchangeable grips are good although I put on a set of Pachmayyr grips because I have a large hand. At 5, 15 & 25 yards I am able to shoot very tigh groups. You can get adjustable sights as an accessory.

I have the px4 in 9mm. It shoots as smooth as a pellet gun. I have the fnx 40 also and it is a better gun I believe but the Beretta kicks Ass too.