Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you Justify a gun purchase?!

Why not charge the purchase? Charge cards give you some forms of redress if you have any issues after the purchase. This is especially handy since most shops have a no returns policy on firearms purchases.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

You shouldn't have to justify your gun purchase. All you need to keep in mind is that it's your right to own one if you so choose and also it's your money your free to do with it as you like.

Post like that I wish we had a like button.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

How do you Justify a gun purchase?!

I'm trying to convince the girlfriend into letting me get a new gun. She keeps saying I don't need it and didn't fall for "but I'm getting it for you". Ill probably just go buy it any ways. It's just a little Jimenez arms ja22 her moms boyfriend has the same one and he loves it.

HUH! . . . . . Justify!??

But if you need to justify then watch this . . .
    If you have not seen Steve sing his "I Love Guns" then you are in for a treat.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...nt&age=0&&tt=b
    Last edited by NorCalChuck; 08-10-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to any and all elected officials."

"Ignorance is our only limitation."
    "Don't let anyone tell you what can't be done."

NRA Member
    California Rifle and Pistol Association member
    Webmaster for: http://www.redwoodpracticalshooters.org

JUSTIFY?........No need...Wife takes me to gun shop at least two times a year and insists I buy something be it guns or ammo.....

I am in heaven and married to an angel.

David

I see. I want. I need. I must have. I buy. I too have the sickness, addiction or what ever one wants to call the problem. However, I only pay cash or do trading to feed my firearm addiction and I encourage others to do the same. My LGS offers a two month layaway on new guns & one month on used guns.