Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you Justify a gun purchase?!

I say justify for the simple fact, do i really need 30 hand guns?? For that reason alone i have to justify it, when i can take the money i was going to spend on a gun (i don't need) and donate it. Some people don't see it as doing wrong but i do.

How do you Justify a gun purchase?!

Justify, think if I am in there that is justification enough.
    Weapons Education Moderator - If you have any suggestions to make these forums better use the contact us link at the bottom of any page.

I just tell myself I’m going to end up buying it one day anyway…. Why not just buy it now : )
    More guns, less crime

The way I justify my gun purchase's is simple. (It's my money my life my right and if you don't like than call a cop) most times it works! I bet if we let everyone who had a bad thing to say about guns try shooting just once they'd be hooked.

Get her addicted! Likely you'll never have to justify but you'll probably be buying your guns in pairs.

Oh you mean justifying a gun purchase to the General. LOL. Sometimes, it is tough. Well, for second to the last one I needed a Bullseye back up. For the last one I needed another center fire for Bullseye. Now I need to get a scope mount and red dot for it. Wish me luck. Yiogo

To date I haven't "needed" any guns except for the M-16 my drill sergeant told me I needed 40 years ago. I just like guns so I buy what I like. The General doesn't understand but puts up with me because she loves me and I love her. Last August we had our 41st anniversary. Thank God. Yiogo
    Last edited by Yiogo; 03-16-2013 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Grammar

I justify my gun purchase, ammo & range time the same way I justify any purchase, by simply saying I worked and earned the money, so I can do with it as I please.

I got quite a few guns but I will not buy anymore for awhile. We need to curb our desires until the prices come back down.

I do not regret one gun purchase I ever made, I will say please do not put guns on credit cards, if you can't pay cash (debit card) or lay away, move on Plus ammo to me is my main focus right now.