Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you Justify a gun purchase?!

How do you Justify a gun purchase?!

There are many ways a person can justify a gun purchase. Its a different caliber, different model, Different finish/color, the list goes on and on!!! The way i justify buying a gun is simply this.( I worked hard today and the boss pissed me off, Yes i think ill swing by the gun shop after work). When i have a stress full day in the office, the only thing that will put a big O smile on my face is buying a BoomStick!!!

I would suggest to anyone on justifing buying another gun is to watched Tom's video "Gun Addiction". That is one of my farorite vids to watch and have watched it several times. A serious but light hearted and very funny on how Tom justifies buying another gun. I'm a gun addict in the making, lol. Humm, gun show in a couple of weeks, what to buy next??????, lol. Single stack 9mm or Uzi????

Justify it because you don't have that particular gun and would love to own it and shoot it, justify it because you traded that gun or sold that gun and regret it so buy another like it. Justify it because Guns, Gold, and Ground are the best investments, Justify it because no matter how many guns you have your wife will have more shoes. Justify it because if you played golf you would buy 14 clubs all at once. Justify it by getting a really big safe and keeping it a secret. Justify it because when the Zombies do come you are prepared (then get her hooked on the "Walking Dead" tv show).

Gun addiction would be my justification

Funny you say that Pedro!!! Just yesterday she started watching the show from the beginning episode 1 season 1, and she is hooked!!! Also being a Gun addict is my biggest justification reason as Iwap stated!!!

I don't. Being single, I can buy one whenever I can afford one. Nobody I have to explain it to.
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

My justification is what kind of purpose I intend to use it for.

Justify? To whom? I want it, I buy it.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

To justify doing something means its wrong and you need a reason in your mind to do it. So with my guns there is NO justification need.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnr View Post
    To justify doing something means its wrong and you need a reason in your mind to do it. So with my guns there is NO justification need.
    my guns and I would have to agree with this logical statement !