Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The price is NOT right

I concur...not too many things are built as well as guns are...(probably because they are capable of potentially saving your life)...but wouldn't it be good if manufacturers of other products copied gun makers work ethic and produced merchandise that held up and in the case of food items, were not substandard (check out the big peanut butter recall currently ensueing)...

Quote Originally Posted by blindshooter View Post
    You made a good point they need to make more thing's like they do guns. they don't make stuff built to last like they use to in the old day's. However when it comes to gun price's you have to remember depending on the state you live in determins the cost of your guns. For example what cost $250 down south will run you about $500 here in NY
    Bro, just buy a gun at the best price you can find in any state and have it shipped to your FFL. Then pay the transfer fee. I bought a Sig at a great price from Kentucky and Paid my FFL 15.00 to pick it up.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

You also get what you can afford...I have both an H&K and a Hi-Point. They both work well for what they are intended to do.