Thread: How much can you reload in one day

How much can you reload in one day

The most ammo i have ever produced was about 1000 rounds of .223 on a single stage press
    lets see how much you did?

thats a shitload for a single press in one day im just learning at it took me all day to do my first 50 .45acp's

Reloading can be dangerous. Its foolish to hurry.

Now was that starting with a uncapped case? From sizing to crimping i've done 700 10mm in 15hrs on a single stage.

I recently loaded 1,200 rounds of 40 S&W on my Dillon RL-550B. I quit because I ran out of cases.

I'm very careful and I double check my work so after about 200 - 300 rounds I'm about done. Speed= carelessness.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Truth be told I can unload a lot more and a lot faster then reload.... It's a lot more fun too....LOL I don't reload yet. I wanna learn and get a good setup soon though. Peace all
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Don't try to do too much. Your quality control will suffer. Reloading without quality control can be dangerous and expensive.

It's quality, not quantity.
    If you need a lot of loads, go progressive.