Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yankee marshal

Cool Yankee marshal

Dave is not only a certified gun nut but he knows his stuff he features alot of guns and hes really a funny guy. There is a lot of humor and some times his boys show up on video. He is a family man and a fine citizen of this country. Check him out some time. Check out his video Tactical condition butterscotch, its the approved carry condition of every city in America being its impossible to have a ND or any at all for that matter. F'n funny. He's also very informative and cares about our community as gun owners.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

I like this channel, he has some sweet guns.....

I must admit I like Dave to. Maybe we both share similar senses of humor and a love of animals.

Quote Originally Posted by harbofdoom View Post
    I must admit I like Dave to. Maybe we both share similar senses of humor and a love of animals.
    Same here.
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

Dave hates me.

We used to be friends however I made the mistake of disagreeing with him on something in the comments of a video he posted. He got really angry after we went back and forth a few times then he blocked me. I tried to apologize however he hasn't been interested. Despite his not forgiving me, he did post a video almost a year later saying that I was one of the gun channels that had good content. I thought perhaps that was a good sign, so I contacted him through Facebook but he never responded or accepted my friend request.

It's too bad, I do find his videos to be unique and fun to watch. I'm sure we'll cross paths someday, perhaps at SHOT Show, and I'll see if I can't get back on his good side.

Dave, if you read this - I am sorry for offending you.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryArms View Post
    Dave hates me.

We used to be friends however I made the mistake of disagreeing with him on something in the comments of a video he posted. He got really angry after we went back and forth a few times then he blocked me. I tried to apologize however he hasn't been interested. Despite his not forgiving me, he did post a video almost a year later saying that I was one of the gun channels that had good content. I thought perhaps that was a good sign, so I contacted him through Facebook but he never responded or accepted my friend request.

It's too bad, I do find his videos to be unique and fun to watch. I'm sure we'll cross paths someday, perhaps at SHOT Show, and I'll see if I can't get back on his good side.

Don't worry, he doesn't take critisisum well

Yankee marshal

He needs to shoot more!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryArms View Post
    Dave hates me.

you are 100% right on this--the guy acts like a small child if anyone dares to disagree with him. i've tried to watch the videos, but really they don't even approach being informative or even enjoyable anymore

He is a funny guy & makes a bunch of cool videos.

Sorry, Tom--the guy is an idiot.