Thread: Strikers for Sigma

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Strikers for Sigma

Does anyone know where I can get a striker made for a 4th gen. Sigma thats not cast? I asked S&W if I could get one turned from barstock and was told not from them. They only cast them. They do turn strikers for the M&P but its a different striker so that does me no good. Ive found the only downfall to my Sigma is the striker and would like to get one custom made if possible. Thanks for all your input and any help I might get. Gunnr
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

The moderator of this thread might as well delete this one. I guess all the shooters here do their own smithing. It looks like nobody knows a gunsmith. Im getting closer in my hunt so I'll just help myself. Thanks to those of you that stopped by and gave a look. Im going to try and contract some one here to turn me a couple strikers. I dont have a lathe but Im gonna give it my best to find a machine shop and experiment a bit. Peace all, Gunnr
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager