Thread: Sig P250

Sig P250

I bought a Sig p250 sub compact .45 on an impulse today. That happens to me sometimes when I go into a gun store with money in my pocket. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but the double action trigger is the lightest double action I have ever pulled

Hope you like it bro. I bought a P250sc in 40cal. off gunbroker.com last week. Its in layaway and I cant wait to get it. Ive held and pulled the trigger on these guns and you are right. The action was like butter with a crisp trigger break. I found it really nice. Its the best DAO trigger Ive run across yet. Im itching to get mine and load her up. Have fun with yours and let me know how she shoots. Ive yet to hear any real complaints about the 250. Peace, Gunnr
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Can you feel when the trigger is going to break or is it similar the Kahr, where you don't know the heck is going on?

You press the trigger and there is no increase in pressure, its just a smooth steady movement and CLICK...Untill you are used to your gun and through repetition learn where it breaks it will surprize you. Sig triggers are superb. Even on the inexpensive models like the P250.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Thanks Gunnr, I haven't held a 250 before. I had heard the trigger was excellent!

Guys I got mine this past week. All I can say is....I LOVE IT !!! Sigs rock.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

Just got a 229 enhanced elite put hogues on her and she rocks.............

Pedro, way cool man the elite is one purrrrrrdy gun! My next gun will be a Sig as I am saving for a P228 M11-A1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro3101 View Post
    Just got a 229 enhanced elite put hogues on her and she rocks.............
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

I like the M11-A1, but I have a problem with it being called a 228 a true 228 has a mild steel folded slide this makes the handling characteristics of the gun unique. The new M11-A1 has the 229 frame and the 229 slide, so I dont see how they can call it a 228. Like I said its a nice gun just not a 228 imo. But its a sig and rocks.

Pedro, Bro from what Ive seen the new P228 does have the new slide but the frame is 228 in that it still has the round trigger gaurd and no picatinny rail. The slide although forged it still has the full serations where the 229 has them 1/2 the way up and other then that I guess they are the same. If I could find an old P228 at the right price Id go for it but being the M11-A1 is still being made and availible in the US if I have to thats what I'll get. Like you said bro its a Sig and they do rock.... Peace and happy shooting, Gunnr
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro3101 View Post
    I like the M11-A1, but I have a problem with it being called a 228 a true 228 has a mild steel folded slide this makes the handling characteristics of the gun unique. The new M11-A1 has the 229 frame and the 229 slide, so I dont see how they can call it a 228. Like I said its a nice gun just not a 228 imo. But its a sig and rocks.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director