Thread: How to carry a glock 23 ?

How to carry a glock 23 ?

I live in Texas where it is very hot. I wear cargo shorts and a t-shirt. How can I carry my glock 23 ?

I would say in any of the hybrid style IWB holsters would be best. Cross Breed, White Hat, Hidden Hybrid Holsters, or Galco Kingtuk, just to name a few. I prefer Hidden Hybrid Holsters, because they put a suede liner on the back, which keeps it from moving and is very comfortable. Their site says they have a six week lead time, however. If you didn't need something right away, to me, it is worth waiting for!

I use remora holsters they work well also

Quote Originally Posted by MJ45 View Post
    I would say in any of the hybrid style IWB holsters would be best. Cross Breed, White Hat, Hidden Hybrid Holsters, or Galco Kingtuk, just to name a few. I prefer Hidden Hybrid Holsters, because they put a suede liner on the back, which keeps it from moving and is very comfortable. Their site says they have a six week lead time, however. If you didn't need something right away, to me, it is worth waiting for!
    Spot on post. I just wanted to add that Cross Breed has a "seconds" website (I don't know about the others you listed), where you can get factory blemish holsters for a lot cheaper.
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

Yeah bro, I have a S&W Sigma 40 cal. (sme as G23) and I carry every day with a super tuck from Crossbreed. It works and you dont feel your gun at all. You need a good belt too, Crossbreed has some nice ones.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

I've got a Crossbreed Super Tuck too. It's the must comfortable IWB I've ever worn

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeguns View Post
    I live in Texas where it is very hot. I wear cargo shorts and a t-shirt. How can I carry my glock 23 ?

www.glocktech.com
    MIC holster

all you need.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Yes a crossbreed will do the trick. Use horsehide as well

N82tactical.com. The best.