Thread: Best weapon purchase sites and wonder if there is a interest in a possible shop setup

Best weapon purchase sites and wonder if there is a interest in a possible shop setup

I have been looking at gun sales sites and auction sites and was wondering what ones you guys all use and what sort of reputation they may have cause I'm looking to buy more firearms but have some what of a budget to work with. Also I wonder if we might be able to set some sort of a possible trade or sales section on here which would be awesome if we could. ( no clue what it would take to do that or if it's even possible or allowable.)
    "Would you rather be tried by 12 or buried by 6 when it comes to defending your self?"

Quote Originally Posted by EncounterZero View Post
    I wonder if we might be able to set some sort of a possible trade or sales section on here which would be awesome if we could. ( no clue what it would take to do that or if it's even possible or allowable.)
    Ask and you shall receive.... http://www.weaponseducation.net/foru...Sell-amp-Trade

sweet this will be nice to see what else comes up too.
    "Would you rather be tried by 12 or buried by 6 when it comes to defending your self?"

My last purchase was through gunbroker.com and Im real happy with the way I was treated by them and the seller has an A+ rating. I also have a gun on my wishlist at grabagun.com. I havent dealt with them yet but they came highly recomended and no one I know has had any problems with them. Grabagun is not an auction site, its just sales of guns ammo and supplies. I also use Luckeygunner.com for my ammo. The best bulk prices Ive found.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

I bought 2 guns from gunbroker.com and both guns are great.

there's a seller on gunbroker/auction arms i've had good luck with--sportsmans supply. http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx...Sellers=350199

also, i've never had trouble with buds.

AIMsurplus is good, as is Davidson's.