Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Folding blades

Post Folding blades

What's a good folding knife to buy that fit's easily into a pocket but still does the job for self defense?

depends on price...but i have always loved the ontario rat 1 folder and all the spyderco knives but the best on a budget is the spyderco tenacious great quality knives at a really fair price

Folding blades

What about the cold steel trilite 4 inch folding blade? Small enough for everyday pocket carry but big enough to defend yourself looks like a stiletto and its like 40 bucks

Spyderco delica with VG-10 is pretty good. The plastic handle ones are super light too.

It really depends on how much your looking to spend. I have bin carrying the Benchmade Rift for about 4 months now and it carry's well. Its thin and i love the pillar construction.

The folding blades are quite useful for number of reasons. Very important among them is security of person holding it. The sharpen edge is folded is the cover and saves the number of injuries. It is also easy to handle and keep.

Please get rid of this person's unintelligible ramblings.
    Last edited by Capt. Frank; 08-13-2013 at 08:22 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Frank View Post
    Im sure he will be gone within 24 hrs. Hang in brother.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Frank View Post
    FYI, if you click on the triangle in the lower left of his post it reports it to Luke the Mod for removal.
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

Check out the Benchmade line, maybe the best quality for price. Compared with some good brands, Benchmade does a better job of tempering their blades, using the same blade steel, their blades hold a sharp edge longer than other brands I have compared them with.