Thread: Hi All

Hi All

New guy here from S.E. Florida. Got my first gun from my father back in 1960 (Winchester Model 69A), bought my first gun (Smith&Wesson Model #14) in 1972, when i got discharged from the military. Still have both of them. I've bought a lot, shot a lot, and sold a lot of guns since then. I am partial to 1911's, however, I do own a Glock or two. Hope to have some fun and some good conversation on this new forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to join!

Scotty, Welcome bro. Hope you enjoy your time here. Glad you hooked up.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Hi All

Welcome to the forums!
    Weapons Education Moderator - If you have any suggestions to make these forums better use the contact us link at the bottom of any page.

Gunnr, Ah, Murrells Inlet, stopped there a few times when I transported boats for snowbirds. Can't for the life of me remember the name of a bar on the intracostal just south of Myrtle Beach (Bridge over Route 17? maybe), north of Murrells. My favotite writer lived there too, Mickey Spillane

Scotty, hey bro. Too many bars on the intercoastal to try and figure that out. But yeah I thought it was cool that Mickey Spillane lived here. He was no Vanna White (Myrtle Beach) resident but he used letters to write stories he didnt just turn them for a game show.... LOL Love the Inlet only pop. of like 7500 people not like Myrtle beach over run with transiants and beach bums. Slower pace nicer people same coast same weather... Cant beat it. Well glad your here bro enjoy.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Welcome Scotty, glad to have you on board here.
    Beati pacifici