Thread: Thought's on the .357 model 360

Thought's on the .357 model 360

Anyone have thought's on the s&w model 360 .357 magnum? I'm about to buy one and was wondering if anyone had feedback on it?

if I were you I would just do some youtubing there should be somebody out reviewing and shooting it! of coarse a lot of the self proclaimed gun review experts are usually far from it! but I usually can find some helpful info!

Its a small light gun which is great for conceal carry, and the 357 is a very good defense round, however I don't think the two always go together. It's not a fun gun to shoot (mate has one) and although his is a carry gun, you need to still practice with your carry gun to get used to it and be able to shoot accurately. If you can try and shoot a 357 in a similar barrel length and see if you like it. I love Smith's and have a sweet Model 60 but it's 38 and okay to shoot, in 357 I have a stainless 2 1/2 barrel and its hot with a 357 load, his 360 is just a little too light and for me, at the range it can be okay but if you need quick follow up shots I'm not so sure.