Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the first gun you ever owned?

My first gun was a NEF 410 my mom and dad got it for me when I was 11 years old but I was mad I wanted the Marlin 22 that the store had I dont remember the model that was over 20 years ago

Im lucky to have a family that loved guns and I grew up around guns ever since I first started walking. But the first gun i ever owned was my still most favorite Colt single action army 4 3/4 barrel given by my late grand daddy. I love this gun because I always remember my granddad carrying it around on his hips while in his farm when I was younger and have always ask him if he would ever give it to me. Before he died in 1994 he gave me the gun and I was so happy not knowing just a couple of days later he would pass. I still thank him till today and I sometimes wear it on my hip when I visit my ganddads farm.
    Beati pacifici

My very first gun was my Smith & Wesson 586, 4" revolver in 357 magnum, it came with beautiful cherry wood grips target hammer and target trigger with fully adjustable rear sites in Nickel.
    Walther PPQ 9mm German
    HK 45 V7 Light LEM German
    Sig P226 9mm W/German JJ
    Sig P232 380 acp Stainless German
    S&W 586 4" 357 Magnum Factory Nickel

My first gun was a sw model 586 .357.And i still have it and love it

A Colt Detective's Special 38. Still have it and it's very clean. I bought it from a retired cop in the early 80's

Mine was an H&K USP .40 got her when I was 21. Ended up selling it when I fell on hard times. I regret that every day

when I turned 18 85' I went into a big5 on harbor blvd in anaheim and bought a savage 12ga pump defender size barrel and black polymer semi auto .22 rifle I think it was a old marlin I wish I still had them but I was too young to hold on to them
    Last edited by milesman; 10-07-2012 at 08:51 PM.

First rifle was a Marlin bolt action chambered in 22WM. First pistol was a Sig Sauer P220 made in Germany with "American" style thumb mag release (Purchased new in 1989). Traded the Marlin, still have the P220.
    Member NRA, Arizona Citizens Defense League.

Ruger SR9C

First gun I ever got was bought so I could go shooting with my brother in law. It was Ruger .45 ACP P90. Nice gun, but its been in my brothers in laws gun chest for a while now. Need to get it out and get some rounds in.
    Weapons Education Moderator - If you have any suggestions to make these forums better use the contact us link at the bottom of any page.