Thread: Springfield XDs

Red face Springfield XDs

Well just not to long ago i went to lunch and walked into my local gun shop and the first thing that caught my eye was the XDs. I didn't even think twice and had to buy it. To any one that has this hand gun do you love it and will i regret the purchase, i dont think that i will.Any input on the XDs would be highly appreciated. Oh yeah i also got in trouble for taking to along a lunch!!!

Well i shot about 200 rounds and i have to say i like it. I can see Why people are complaining about there hands starting to hurt after a while, but common people. Its not a ranch gun, its a weapon that might save your life one day. This is now my every day carry!!!

Awesome, I have been debating between the XDs and the Shield. I love M&P's but 45 is my favorite cal. Have you tried to take the slide apart? Not have the cocking indicator I know it's got to be easier than an XD or XDM.

Yes field strip is simple. I did a field strip with my eyes closed last night and it was cake. Also assembled it with my eyes closed, not trying to brag, but I'em trying to say how simple it is to disassemble.

Nice! Have you decided on what holster you are going to carry it in?

Yeah, Cross Breeds are great! I really like Hidden Hybrid Holsters also. They put a suede type backing on them that make them extremely comfortable.
    http://www.hiddenhybridholsters.com/

I love this gun and has been carrying it since I picked it up a few months back. Before this i use to carry a glock 30 then moved to a glock 29 for a while then to a khar pm 45. All of those guns are gone...sold ! I found my ultimate EDC favorite XDs 45. Watta gun. So slim you would think you have a 9 mm only. I love mine, wont be disappointed at all on your purchas.
    Last edited by E1kinobi; 10-05-2012 at 08:44 AM.
    Beati pacifici