Thread: Best Semi-Auto Shot Gun?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Best Semi-Auto Shot Gun?

Hi Folks,

What in your opinion is the best semi-auto shotty?

Best at what? Skeet/trap? Duck hunting? Home defense/Combat? What I mean is that one may be great at one, but not so great/allowed for another.

The word "best" is too much of an absolute term. If there was truly a "best shotgun", everyone would be shooting the same one. If there was a "best vehicle" everyone would be driving the same car and so on. It usually comes down to a personal preference and need. Kodiak gave some great subjects to think about to help find the best shotgun for you

in my opinion, overall probably Benelli M4. Taking price into consideration I would say Mossberg 930. Great gun for a great price. I love my 500 and wouldn't think twice about buying another Mossy.
    "When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away."

My buddy has a Benelli M4 at it is awesome to shoot but, for the price I dont know lol

Best shot gun out there is the Beneli m4 because i have one. All joking aside some great shot guns would be Mossberg 930 spx. Benelli m4, and FNH SLP MK1 being my personal favorite.

For personal protection....any one that go's BOOM when ya need it to!

all joking aside I been loving on the Mossberg 930 spx, but the wife slaps me and I wake up!

^ LOL i Hate when that happens!!

I recently bought a 930 spx. Seems as though they've had a rash of damaged ones leave the factory.The magazine tubes have a long deep scratch going down them right where the piston operates.Anyone thinking about buying one should be prepared for a 2 week (business days) repair. I was fortunate as they sent me a new gun rather than a repair job.
    Last edited by Fieldstone; 10-03-2012 at 07:23 PM.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the remington 1100 for all of the above categories except where one may prefer a shorter barrel