Thread: Hello from Massachusetts

Hello from Massachusetts

Hi
    My name Sean been a subscriber to WeaponsEducation for quite awhile. I'm here to give support and hopefully meet more cool guys & gals who love firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Sean R View Post
    Hi
    My name Sean been a subscriber to WeaponsEducation for quite awhile. I'm here to give support and hopefully meet more cool guys & gals who love firearms
    When I lived in Taxachusetts, guns were a serious no-no. I had to hide everything I had when I drove anywhere. My wife was born and raised about 10 miles north of Boston, so I had to drive through the state even when I didn't live there.

Lol yup Mass is strict on firearms however as long as you have an LTC and carry concealed you shouldn't have any problems

Hi neighbor,I have also been a long time sub to tom.I also like pete at the armory channel

Quote Originally Posted by CTgunguy View Post
    Hi neighbor,I have also been a long time sub to tom.I also like pete at the armory channel
    Hello CTgunguy,
    Pete is a riot I watch him all the time as well

i live in mass it sucks ive been waiting over 6 months for my ltc ant pete is a riot

Quote Originally Posted by mike 19\23 View Post
    i live in mass it sucks ive been waiting over 6 months for my ltc ant pete is a
    riot
    Sorry to hear about the long wait Mike seems like depending on the areas you live in MA takes longer than others

MA is tough on firearms. We are really restricted to what we can purchase because of all the features each firearm needs