Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hickok45

i watch all of his videos--even listen to the radio shows, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro3101 View Post
    I do like some of his videos, however he gives all guns a good review, so it's hard to view him as objective, I like the reviewers who share the good and the bad helps you gain information on a gun if you are thinking of buying it.
    Not entirely true. He blasted the H&K P30 for a number of faults that were either entirely personal preference, or completely incorrect, like the gun only being a DA/SA gun, when in fact it's also offered in a DAO striker fire LEM version, too, for example. He whined about the mag release, although I find it a hundred times better than the American style button releases on guns like the 1911.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I like H&K's they are great guns, but suffer from being expensive and boxy. Would still love one, its funny some of their rifles are super sexy but most of their handguns look like bricks.

Expensive, I absolutely agree, but a P30? Boxy? Are we talking about the same gun here?

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Must be thinking of a Glock...I don't see it as "boxy"

Hickok45 is just plain fun viewing,.....besides he's like a Glock nothing fancy like extremely good at what he does.No Bells & Whistles

I'm an older Biker, so I "really" got a kick seeing him get his own Harley.....hehehe

(BTW: I like all bikes so no need to dislike any one brand)

Respects All
    Glide & Co

Quote Originally Posted by wydglide View Post
    Hickok45 is just plain fun viewing,.....besides he's like a Glock nothing fancy like extremely good at what he does.No Bells & Whistles

I'm an older Biker, so I "really" got a kick seeing him get his own Harley.....hehehe

(BTW: I like all bikes so no need to dislike any one brand)

Respects All
    Glide & Co
    you might also like gunblastdotcom on youtube--he's a biker, too--and just as entertaining as hickok45.

Cool Deal Thanks, i will check him out!

EDIT: Ohhh that guy......yea watched lots of his video, never got his name though...Thanks again!
    Last edited by wydglide; 11-07-2012 at 05:02 PM.

By and large, he reviews quite a wide range of firearms. From Kel-Tec, to Ruger, Mosin-Nagant, S&W. Doesn't matter if it's a budget gun like S&W SD9VE or something high-end, he happily hits the gong, shoots the iron pigs/rams and kills those nasty 2-liters.

He's a riot, but also a wealth of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by dean112263 View Post
    By and large, he reviews quite a wide range of firearms. From Kel-Tec, to Ruger, Mosin-Nagant, S&W. Doesn't matter if it's a budget gun like S&W SD9VE or something high-end, he happily hits the gong, shoots the iron pigs/rams and kills those nasty 2-liters.

He's a riot, but also a wealth of knowledge.
    I couldn't say it any better. He's the first channel that I subscribed to on YouTube. More 2-liters!!

I wish I had the room to build a range like that in my back yard. /jealous.