Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hickok45

Hickok45

This man is a great shot and is also fun to watch. He shoots, his son films generally. They shoot all sorts of weapons, curios, to the best modern day civilian firearms to date.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45?feature=CAQQwRs%3D

I do like some of his videos, however he gives all guns a good review, so it's hard to view him as objective, I like the reviewers who share the good and the bad helps you gain information on a gun if you are thinking of buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro3101 View Post
    I do like some of his videos, however he gives all guns a good review, so it's hard to view him as objective, I like the reviewers who share the good and the bad helps you gain information on a gun if you are thinking of buying it.
    I subscribe to that channel and I have to agree...he has never seen a gun he doesn't like. I'm kinda the same, even though I don't have access to as many as he does.

I'm sold on a couple of guns he demonstrated, but I went to many other sites to confirm the good review there.

It's still a real fun site.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro3101 View Post
    He's the best. He has said many times he doesn't review firearms that have problems. So, his reviews are mostly positive. He does point out problems that come up but most modern firearms are well made.
    LCP
    SR9c
    P95
    10/22 TD

I agree he's hard to beat if you like to hear bullets hitting steel..............

Hickok's channel is a good one. He does good reviews on the guns. If you want to know a little more about a gun you can private message him on youtube.

Hickok is Mr You Tube,everyone just wishes they could shoot as much as he does.

Glock n Load,

Mike

Hickok is the guy that got me started doing gun videos on youtube, but I doubt he knows it.
    Since he is a big fan of S&W revolvers, I asked him if he had ever tried Kim Ahrends aftermarket grips on any of his Smiths.
    He said that he had never heard of them. I looked around for a video to refer to him and couldn`t find one. So I made one of my own.
    Much to my surprise, people actually watched it. So I made a couple more. Discovered it was fun. Been doing gun videos ever since.

Hickok is one of the nicest guys in the gun community. He does not have a bad bone in his body. Plus he shoot a fly at a 100 yards!

Sure wish I could shoot like Hickok45