Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mak-90

Mak-90

]got a great deal on this unfired copy its my second ak variant so I think I will just leave it as is
    Last edited by milesman; 10-21-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by milesman View Post
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54639115/DSCN0851.JPGgot a great deal on this unfired copy its my second ak variant so I think I will just leave it as is
    Very nice!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54639115/DSCN0851.JPGgot a great deal on this unfired copy its my second ak variant so I think I will just leave it as is
    I'm jealous.

Sweet i love the classic look. If that was in my hands i would not be able to resist my self in making it tactical!!!

I've thought about it but I haven't checked to see if its a slant cut receiver yet that would limit the stock options and I think it becomes tactical as soon as I load it and I could always duct tape a flashlight on in an emergency
    Last edited by milesman; 10-03-2012 at 09:16 AM.

I've thought about it but I haven't checked to see if its a slant cut receiver yet that would limit the stock options and I think it becomes tactical as soon as I load it and I could always duct tape a flashlight on in an emergency
    Dont ruin it by making it tactical.

I'm not gonna mess with it I have the two original mags I just wish I had box and other accessories that they came in with

i noticed in the photo,it does not have the cleaning rod like most AK's do. That would be the only altercation that I would do to that rifle.

Thanks-- Wade

dang it! your right I never notice that before its probably still in the box wherever that ended up

dang it! your right I never notice that before its probably still in the box wherever that ended up
    It might be in the box and might not be. Its not guaranteed that it will come with a cleaning rod.Mine didnt come with one.If thats an American made receiver like mine is then it possible that you will have to get a rod and and cut it down to fit because the American made receivers werent made to take a cleaning rod. Thats what i read anyhow.If you need to buy one they have them at apexgunparts.com
    Last edited by Fieldstone; 10-11-2012 at 01:47 PM.