Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H&K handguns

I have had a USP Compact chambered in 40 S&W since 2000. Just an awesome gun. Recently been thinking about purchasing a 357 Sig barrel since they are interchangeable with this model.

I still have my USP Compact 9 with threaded barrel. Have not taken it out for a while now but I would never ever consider selling this gun as it is an absolutely reliable piece.
    Beati pacifici

Love my HK 45 full size with the light LEM. Very soft shooting and very accurate. Performs flawlessly, it's an HK. Need I say more.
    Last edited by Acmagnum; 10-12-2012 at 12:03 PM.

I'm a BIG HK fan, I'm lucky to have two..a 45C & a P2000. Great handguns

I have never owned one either. I have fondled a few at my LGS before. They are extremely well made and feel great in the hand. I can definitely
    see why they are so popular!

I used to have a USP .40. I never should have sold that gun It took alot of the "snappiness" out of the .40 making it soft like a 9mm while punching like a .40 should

The HK recoil sytstem is the real deal. HK is really among the best if not the best. That is hard to argue. You must shoot one & "smile" There is an immediate difference from HK & all the other manufactures.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    Any other H&K fans here? I have a P30 chambered in 9mm, variant 3 trigger with a full trigger job done on it by Bill at triggerwork.com
    also have it fitted with Trijicon yellow night sights, and a lasermax uni-max green laser. I think this is truly one of my favorite handguns so far.
    Sound almost identical to mine except I have an Armalaser RSS and green night sights. (also had Bill's touch) It's my favorite pistol in the house.