Thread: Maryland CCW

Maryland CCW

Less than a month until Maryland possibly becomes a shall issue! What are your thoughts, opinions, and predictions on this and why? For those that don't know, Maryland is currently a may issue state with a "good and substantial reason" clause that was recently ruled unconstitutional by a federal judge. However the state took it to the fourth appellate court, who then overturned/issued a stay of the original clause and now is on appeal. Case to be heard between Oct 22-26.
    Last edited by MrBounty1986; 10-01-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Sorry guys posted this before I realized there was a separate category meant for this

Maryland is run by liberals and will most likely never honor the 2nd amendment in any way they aren't forced to by a higher court.
    When I lived in Northern Virginia, I used to really dislike having to go to Md for anything.. No offense. Good people, lousy state government.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I think your going to see getting a gun permit become alot easier due to how America is anymore with the nut cases comeing out of the woodwork with this bath salts thing. People need to protect them selves because the police cant be every where at once. I think there starting to realize how understaffed and unprepaired they were for this kind of thing. I know i see some crazy naked man running at me growling and trying to bite me im going to defend my self. (sadly things are getting worse with that bath salts)

I think it's about time Maryland gets there rights back from an oppressive government!