Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im new to the site.

Im new to the site.

I'm Greg i'm 29 from PA just got my gun permit and starting to collect firearms of all types and calibers. I have been around guns my whole life and a decent shot. I'm looking to make some friends and open to any and all advice on what i should get to expand my collection. (right now all I have is a hi point 45 hopeing to get a sig p220 next)

Sig is the way to go brotha. I carry a Sig P229 concealed everyday. Nice to meet you, by the way.

Nice to meet you as well. I hear alot of good things about Sigs and i know they will out shoot this hi pont by a mile. I hear alot of negitive things about hi point i think there a good starter gun but they feel like your carrying a cinder block on your side the weight is crazy for a polymer frame.

Buy an AK while you can. Im from PA too. Punxsutawney.

Im not to far from Punxsy Im from Indiana. I looked all over for one but $3000 is a bit outta my range at the moment.

Do you know where Mahoning Valley Milling is in Punxsy? They have a few on hand for under $1000. I had them get me an Arsenal SLR-101s. It was slightly over $1000 but as far as im concerned theyre top of the line. I was just in Indiana the other day doing some electrical work at walmart. Went to king buffet for lunch. I love that place.

I Greg, nice meeting you. I too am looking for a new pistol and will take a close look at the sig p220.
    Wayne

I like Kim Moon on philly street they have awesome food the last time I was in there. Id have to look it up but theres no where i cant find lol I got family in renoldsville. I'll have to stop up there and check them out some time.

From all the research i did on it i was really stuck on the p220 and the xdm line from springfield.

I have family in Reynoldsville too. Small world isnt it. Ill have to check out Kim moon.
    The mill is at the bottom of the hill just past walmart as youre coming into Punxsy.