Thread: Auto- Ordinance Thompson

Cool Auto- Ordinance Thompson

We all know Tom has one and loves it. Would you own a "Tommy gun"?
    Last edited by Gunnr; 05-20-2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: please delete this post. Has no interest in 8 months being up.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

I just got the new catalog and this year they offer the SBR rifles in semiauto from the factory. This is the old 1928 look but it's brand new and doesnt have a 25,000.00 price tag being they are semi auto. Just need the tax stamp for SBR and it's good to go. This has peaked my intrest. Tom, if you see this post you should check them out and let me know what you think. They have the front pistol grip and a carbine model (military type) w/o the flash supressor and horizontal front hand grip. I'm still lovin' the "Tommy gun" and this may be my way to be able to afford one.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

I did own one at one time, but circumstances forced me to pawn it. It is the one gun I regret getting rid of.

Weighed a ton when fully loaded, but walking up to the line with a 32 round stick mag and doing a mag dump was a pretty fast way to clear the line at the range. After the first mag, I usually had the range to myself.
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

Quote Originally Posted by norahc View Post
    I did own one at one time, but circumstances forced me to pawn it. It is the one gun I regret getting rid of.

Weighed a ton when fully loaded, but walking up to the line with a 32 round stick mag and doing a mag dump was a pretty fast way to clear the line at the range. After the first mag, I usually had the range to myself.
    Sounds like a great time at the range man. Did you have the SBR with 10 1/2 in. bbl? They look so cool. I had a couple of chances to buy the 1927A-1 with the long bbl. but it just didn't seem right but the short barrels look as good as they shoot.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

No, I didn't have the SBR version.
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori