Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to Weapons Education Gun Forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponsEducation View Post
    I just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported the Weapons Education Youtube Channel. We continue to provide more for our fans and we hope that you use these forums as a way to discuss the rights that are so crucial to our country. Please feel free to post as much as you want and if you have any questions or concerns please use the contact us button on the bottom of the page.

Good Day & God Bless
    Great channel and also great custom holsters Tom. If anyone is in the market for a quality holster that will last forever visit the armory express store listed at the top of the forum page. I have personally purchased 4 of them and am very happy with the quality.

HELLO TOM,REALLY ENJOY YOUR CHANNEL LOTS OF GOOD TIPS AND POINTS OF VIEWS HERE'S A STORY I THINK YOU'LL GET A KICK OUT OF,AND IT KINDA PROVE WHAT I'VE HEARD YOU SAY A MILLION TIMES BEFORE "WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" THAT IS SO TRUE AND NO MATTER IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE OR HOMELESS,RICH OR POOR WE ALL HAVE THE SAME 2nd AMENDMENT RIGHTS.AND ON THAT NOTE ANY IDEAS ON HOW A GUY IN MY SITUATION CAN HELP TO PRESERVE THE 2nd AMENDMENT
    By Corin Hoggard
    Thursday, August 06, 2015
    FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) --
    An armed homeless man is credited with saving a Fresno teen's life in an attack. He believes he stopped a man from beating a young woman to death.

"I mean he was kicking her hard too, right in the head, and I couldn't just stand there and do nothing," said Paul DeLeon.

An hour later, he got shot. The Good Samaritan lived to tell his tale, and he's sharing it with Action News.

DeLeon is a homeless man who was armed with mace and a gun. He's credited with saving the teenager's life, but nearly lost his own. Fresno County sheriff's deputies are hoping a couple clues will help them arrest the man who hurt them both.

Behind the yellow tape, a parking lot you can't even see from Clovis Ave. is the scene of two attacks, just minutes apart. The trouble started between a man and his ex-girlfriend out in the open, in front of a Tarpey Village liquor store. But as the 19-year-old woman moved to a more secretive spot in the back, her ex followed. Witnesses say he pulled her out of a car, then punched and kicked her so hard, he knocked her unconscious. But the assault didn't go undetected.

"A Good Samaritan, a homeless man who stays in the area, jumped in," said Fresno County sheriff's spokesman Tony Botti.

"I grabbed my mace and I maced him," said DeLeon, the Good Samaritan.

DeLeon acts as a quasi-security guard for businesses in the area and he came to the woman's rescue. But his act of heroism apparently made him the suspect's next target.

"They drove off and he said something like 'I'm going to come back for you,' and he did," DeLeon said.

After an ambulance picked up the young woman, her attacker came back, and this time he had a gun. He opened fire on DeLeon, hitting him in the arm. But DeLeon is a registered gun owner himself and he fired back, chasing the suspect away in a white Lexus.

Fresno police spotted the car speeding down
    Highway 41 at more than 100 miles per hour and then found it abandoned near Downtown Fresno. The gunman may have gotten away for the time being, but because of DeLeon, he never got to finish what he started.

"He probably would've killed her," the hero said. "I mean, I have no doubt in my mind he wouldn't have stopped. She was out of it and he was still kicking her."

Deputies have a good idea who the man is, but they're not identifying him publicly yet. They also say DeLeon did a great job by intervening, but it's usually better to call 911 to get help.

HEY TOM LOVE YOUR ENTHUSIASIM AND THE NEVER ENDING BATTLE TO UPHOLD AND PRESERVE THE 2nd AMENDMENT,JUST WANTED TO DROP YOU A QUICK HELLO AND LET YOU KNOW THAT ON APR.18,2016 AT 7:00A.M. P.S.T. I GO IN PAY MY FEE GET MY PICTURE TAKEN FINGERPRINTED DOT SOME
    i's AND CROSS SOME t's AT MY LOCAL SHERIFF'S OFFICE AND I WILL JOIN THE RANKS OF RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY OWN LIFE AND GET MY CCW,IT'S BEEN A LONG AND FUSTRATING ROAD WHENEVER I THOUGHT I COULDN'T DO IT I'D WATCH 1 OF YOUR VIDEOS AND KEPT GOING THANK YOU TOM I KNOW IN ALL LIKELYHOOD WE'LL NEVER MEET JUST KNOW YOU GOT A FAN FOR LIFE THANK YOU

Thank you every one from my side (Darik Elwan), i found this forum recently and i joined the channel this was an amazing experience over here.This fourm is a great idea. Thank you.