Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Weapons Education Gun Forum!!

Thank you for createing the site. It's nice to have some place to turn too where I can talk about guns and people actually know what I'm talking about

Tom, I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work and dedication towards this forum, and the youtube video's I love so much.

Thanks for createing the forum.

That's how I found the Forum, was through your YT page. Thanks for the videos and helping us defend our 2A rights.
    An effective militia is autorized and contemplated by the constitution and required
    by the spirit and safety of free government.
    James Madison

Thank you Tom for the videos you put on you tube. I have seen a lot of them and it helps me to learn more.
    Thank you again.

Tom,

I am new to guns/weapons and I have watched most of your videos on YouTube. I have learned a tremendous amount information and want to thank you for your time and effort in making those videos. I just found out about this forum today and joined immediately. Thanks Again.

Sandy

Help Taurus education

Tom, I have followed your "YouTube" education episodes and continue to learn.I have a question about the Taurus 45acp. I would like a good carry gun, but because of injuries from combat prefer a gun with ambidextrous safeties and mag release.
    I am rated as a ambidextrous sharpshooter with most guns. What do you think of this weapon for a carry piece. The compacts are too small for me,
    any suggestions. Thanks for your help
    Marinehmc

Quote Originally Posted by marinehmc View Post
    Tom, I have followed your "YouTube" education episodes and continue to learn.I have a question about the Taurus 45acp. I would like a good carry gun, but because of injuries from combat prefer a gun with ambidextrous safeties and mag release.
    I am rated as a ambidextrous sharpshooter with most guns. What do you think of this weapon for a carry piece. The compacts are too small for me,
    any suggestions. Thanks for your help
    Marinehmc
    Hey bro hello and welcome to the forum. If you would like a good gun thats ambi and can be customised for most any cal. and size from full (5 in bbl) to sub compact (3.5 in bbl) you should look into the Sig P250 models. Nothing against Taurus but Sig is a much better Company to deal with and is an American Co. The P250 is a poly gun and they are very affordable. You might want to look into one. Just my 2 cents bro. Of course buy what you find best for you. I just thought to throw out an idea. I love my Sig and I'm buying my next one soon. Again welcome and enjoy bro, Gunnr
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Tom thanks for the forum! you know I will support this forum as much as I support your youtube channel, and I am looking forward to making some new friends on here as well.

When ever I'm looking for good information on any type of gun, I turn to your Youtube channel.
    Keep them coming! And Thanks!