Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Check In Thread For the Weapons Education/SIG Sauer Academy Training Event

I just called and got the Sig rate of $96 per night for all 6 nights. Otherwise only the 19th was $96. After that it went up from $101 to $146 by the 25th. Tourist season presumably. Thanks muchly for the tip. Soooo glad I checked the forum. Not much of a blogger.......
    CU all Sunday night in the bar. I'll be the bald guy with the steely eyed squint (yuk yuk).
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Forious15 View Post
    P226 Legion 9mm, 4 mags. Plan to buy another when I get there.
    That's awesome! I've got a 226 Enhanced Elite, but I want to try the Legion SAO model at the Pro Shop. It or a 229 Legion SAO might be a worthy addition. But I'm also wanting to order a P320 RX model...
    Owner, ThruMyLens

Quote Originally Posted by Rolex John View Post
    That's awesome! I've got a 226 Enhanced Elite, but I want to try the Legion SAO model at the Pro Shop. It or a 229 Legion SAO might be a worthy addition. But I'm also wanting to order a P320 RX model...
    I'll be bringing my 226 Legion SAO. I don't think I'll run it everyday, hoping I can borrow a P229 or P225-A1 from SIG. We can probably work something out if you would like to use it some during one of the classes.

Anyone interested in meeting up for dinner on Sunday night?

--
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_H View Post
    I'll be bringing my 226 Legion SAO. I don't think I'll run it everyday, hoping I can borrow a P229 or P225-A1 from SIG. We can probably work something out if you would like to use it some during one of the classes.

Anyone interested in meeting up for dinner on Sunday night?

--
    Paul
    Thanks Paul!

Yes, I'd be interested and I'm sure Tom would as well. We may try and meet up at the hotel around 5 or 6? I'm hoping to be to the hotel by 2:30pm, quickly unpack, then I want to head to the Pro Shop to do a little shopping.

Maybe it might make sense to meet up at the Pro Shop? What time does your flight get in?
    Owner, ThruMyLens

Quote Originally Posted by Rolex John View Post
    Thanks Paul!

Yes, I'd be interested and I'm sure Tom would as well. We may try and meet up at the hotel around 5 or 6? I'm hoping to be to the hotel by 2:30pm, quickly unpack, then I want to head to the Pro Shop to do a little shopping.

Maybe it might make sense to meet up at the Pro Shop? What time does your flight get in?
    I PM'd you my phone number so we can connect on Sunday. I'm driving up, and was planning on being at the hotel around 2:30is myself, and also planned on some shopping after checking in. I'd be glad to meet up at the Pro Shop, I can see spending some time in that place. Call or shoot me a text when you are ready to head over to the Pro Shop.

Hey everyone! I can't wait to meet you guys next week and get some top notch training. I'm coming all the way from Louisiana, so my flight will not get in till after 10 pm on Sunday. It would be nice to meet up with everyone before the training but I wont make it in time. Save some of the fun for me for the rest of the week. Should be an excellent trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_H View Post
    I PM'd you my phone number so we can connect on Sunday. I'm driving up, and was planning on being at the hotel around 2:30is myself, and also planned on some shopping after checking in. I'd be glad to meet up at the Pro Shop, I can see spending some time in that place. Call or shoot me a text when you are ready to head over to the Pro Shop.
    Will do Paul - See you in a couple of days!
    Owner, ThruMyLens

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu-B View Post
    Hey everyone! I can't wait to meet you guys next week and get some top notch training. I'm coming all the way from Louisiana, so my flight will not get in till after 10 pm on Sunday. It would be nice to meet up with everyone before the training but I wont make it in time. Save some of the fun for me for the rest of the week. Should be an excellent trip.
    Bring us some good Cajun cookin' when you come! I wonder if you can even get anything spicy hot in NH??
    Owner, ThruMyLens

From what I understand, Tom will there an hour or so ahead of us, so I'm guessing we'll all head over or meet up at the Pro Shop, then on to dinner.

-John
    Owner, ThruMyLens

Cool beans