Thread: Sig P227 SAS GenII Holster ???

Sig P227 SAS GenII Holster ???

Hello and thanks in advance, I have owned several Sigs and the P227 SAS is my all time favorite. I'm just having an issue funding a leather holster that is not custom made. Any ideas ??? And thanks to Weapons Education for your expertise and offering a great web.

Tom could have one made I'm sure in all leather. Crossbreed has them but they are hybrid (leather back, kydex shell) but I and many others swear by Crossbreed and they do have a 2 week try it free warranty. Try one and if it's not to your liking they will refund your money No questions asked... You never know you just might like it. I love the snap slide for OWB for my M11 A-1 as well as my super tuck. It's basically the same gun in 9mm. I really love the P227 SAS 2nd gen and want that for my next gun...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty1959 View Post
    Thanks for your reply.
    Sure Scotty. Hey bro I am wondering just how your P227 shoots. I'm hoping it would feel the same in your hand and other than being a 45 it would handle and react the same as my P228. I like most of us love the 1911 and wish to have one someday but to carry and work with I'd really love to own the same model P227 as you. Oh by the way, everyone here knows I'm a huge Sig fanboy (and proud of it) I'm glad to meet another fan of Sig Sauer...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

It has to be the most accurate handgun I have shot. I have been using the Winchester White Box ammo when I go to the range.

Did you find a holster to your liking yet bro???
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

Yes, El Paso , very nice.