Thread: GoFund

Post GoFund

Hey fellow gun owners and 2A supporters, I just wanted to take a minute and spread the word about my GoFund (hope i'm not violateing terms of service) As some of you know given my other post's i'm a shooter who is blind. Recently I was given the chance to test out a new piece of technology called esight. This device is basically reading glasses gone digital which gives people with low vision such as myself 20/40 vision. After 25yrs of having trouble seeing and 5 of those years learning how to adapt to shooting blind thing's finally took a turn for the better. I was given the e-sight product to try and for the first time in 25yrs I was able to see 20/40 (lowest line on the eye exam chart.) While the product developers were busy telling me what most people use the product for I was already thinking of what gun to try out with the glasses first.

The only down side to that day was not being able to take the e-sight product home with me than. I was told that health insurance doesn't cover the cost and the product cost is $15,000. I've started a GoFund page to help try and raise money. If anyone would like to donate i've put the link below any and all donation's big or small is greatly appreciated. Thanks for takeing the time to read this thread shoot safe guys!

http://www.gofundme.com/xdyx8k?pc=fb..._ref=undefined (might need to copy and paste)

UPDATE! It's been 3-weeks since I started the Gofund and I've raised over $5,000. Thank you to all those who have donated and passed the word along it means alot. Please continue spreading the word and if possible donate. Any ammount big or small is greatly appreciated.