Thread: Do we have any shot in 2016?

Do we have any shot in 2016?

I'm hearing alot of stuff about the election in 2016 but no mention of any 2A supporters running for president. Does anyone know if we have anyone on our side for the presidential race in 2016 or are we screwed no matter what? I know Killary isn't on our side but hopefully we can get someone on our side!

I think most people are looking at still winning the small battles and not worried about winning the war. We don't want the Obama nominee for AG getting in, she's about as bad as it gets for being against the 2nd Amendment. The NRA usually has a piece prior to elections on rating the candidates on who's in favor of 2A.
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

All but 2 Republican hopefuls are gun owners and are strong 2nd Amendment supporters. I'm sure all the independent candidates are fairly good guys too. We must do our homework and work together if we want to have any chance to come out of this on top....
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Banned
    Trump recently was given an AR15 by a Claremont NH gun shop. That gun shop truly believes that Trump is pro-gun.

Quote Originally Posted by otasan56 View Post
    Trump recently was given an AR15 by a Claremont NH gun shop. That gun shop truly believes that Trump is pro-gun.
    I believe Trump, Cruz and Paul are the only real supporters of the 2nd amendment that we have running. The rest are Dems or RINO's that I wouldn't trust as crossing guards...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Trump is a huge NRA supporter. He is a proven business man. He will kill terrorist. He will preserve our Constitution of the USA.