Thread: Greetings from the People's Republich of Kalifornia.

Cool Greetings from the People's Republich of Kalifornia.

Thanks for the add.

Darryl.
    Last edited by Alpha_Wolf; 02-09-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Welcome to the forum bud. I hope we can offer some comfort here. I hear some counties in Cal. are not quite so anti gun anymore. Any truth to that rumor? Glad to have you on board...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

It is true there are some parts of California that are actually pro gun. Trouble is the Bay Area and the LA Basin have so much population that they just negate our votes in the rest of the state.

Finally got a Sheriff elected who will actually "Allow" citizens to get a CWP here. It just takes a lot of time and money here.

Frustrating at seeing the changes here since I was a young boy in the 60s and a teen in the 70s. We used to drive to shooting places with rifles in racks back then.

Fresno county is very pro gun along with our sheriff margaret mims and she approves more gun permits in the central valley and has even gone as far as publicly telling the president her department will not enforce any executive actions from obama that violates the constution she swore to defend,first time i ever wanted to kiss a cop in my life.

My ex always said i had bad manners,my apologies for not welcoming you

The rumor is true alpha our sheriff margaret mims is very pro gun going as far as joining many sheriff's across the nation by sending an open letter to our commander in deceit pres.obummer and vowing to uphold her oath to the constitution and not executive orders,i take that with a grain of salt but she did make her letter public so for now i'll give her the benefit of the doubt so well see