Thread: Hello from Amish Country

Hello from Amish Country

Got my first hand gun in Dec., a SA XDmod.2 for home security and conceal carry. Loving it. Have many questions and looking for ideas and answers. Have to get a holster...which one? That's the next step. Hope to establish some good contacts here.

welcome to the forum bro... Peace, Gunn'r
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

So, anybody have thoughts and insights to choosing a holster? Anybody else conceal carry a XDmod.2. What holster do you use and how did you decide on the one you've got?

Bro I am biased but with good reason. I myself have nothing but Crossbreed holsters and mag carriers. They all work and are made to order just for you. The 2 week try it free guarantee is the best. If you can't get your holster to fit right or work like you want it to, just return it for a full refund. No questions asked. I have 4 pistols with IWB and OWB holsters for each. I've been using them for over 3 years with no complaints. Try them, you have nothing to lose. Peace bro, Gunn'r
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Like most, I've got a box full of holsters I don't use for one reason or another. Lately I've purchased a N8-squared which is really comfortable for my Sp101 and I've purchased an Alien Gear combo for a XD-9 where the quality and comfort are also very good with a lifetime warranty. The Crossbreed's are really the premier holsters with the fit and finish being excellent and you get what you pay for.
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Oh hey I'm from Lancaster PA !!!