Thread: Hello from the Great Smoky Mountains of TN

Hello from the Great Smoky Mountains of TN

I'm a former bodyguard and contractor for the DoD (Army) in Afghanistan.
    I've been following Tom and Tammy on Weapons Education for a while and find in very informing and entertaining.
    I just purchased a new SIG and I'm looking at getting one of Armory Express custom holsters.
    I'm looking forward to sharing information on the forum.

Sinjin, brother welcome to the forum. There are quite a few good, in the know guys here for you to talk to. Everyone here knows I'm a Sig "fanboy" from way back. What model is your new Sig? My latest and fav. is my M11 A-1 but I'm looking at the P320c for me and my wife in the near future. Again welcome and have a very Merry Christmas from all of us here at the forum...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Thanks Gunnr!
    I just picked-up the 320C, I've put about 200 rounds through it and I love it.
    I've been using Sigs since the mid 80's. I've tried other brands but none stack up to Sigs accuracy and reliability.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinjin View Post
    Thanks Gunnr!
    I just picked-up the 320C, I've put about 200 rounds through it and I love it.
    I've been using Sigs since the mid 80's. I've tried other brands but none stack up to Sigs accuracy and reliability.
    A man after my own heart... All I hear is "too expensive, Too "blocky' too heavy, cutsomer service is bad..." none of which I ever dealt with. With any gun you get what you pay for. I like Sigs reputation, how they feel in my hand, how they group for me and don't tell anyone but I'm of German decent...LOL I don't have the years with Sig that you do But I'm also not going to jump on the Glock bandwagon because everyone else did. I have a P250sc and it has the best DAO trigger I've ever come across. Sig is doing good in the poly gun market.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Welcome and Merry Christmas
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-