Thread: Sig Sauer P320C

Cool Sig Sauer P320C

I had the chance to fire the new Sig Sauer P320C a few months back and really like the way it performed. Quick shots, fast follow up, low recoil, and it just felt good in the hands...it will be my next purchase.
    Disarming Victims Doesn't Solve Crime.
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA

Bro, i held and checked one of these out a few months ago also. I didn't get to fire it but I really liked it. It was a compact model in 9mm and the ergonomics was excellent. I love the trigger and it will be my next gun purchase.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Oh yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnr View Post
    Bro, i held and checked one of these out a few months ago also. I didn't get to fire it but I really liked it. It was a compact model in 9mm and the ergonomics was excellent. I love the trigger and it will be my next gun purchase.
    You'll like it even more after firing it
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA

I picked up a P320C last February (2105) and shortly after that bought a FullSize Conversion Kit to go along with it...grabbed a few different sized grip modules for each the Compact and Fullsize versions...haven't really gotten in as much time behind the trigger as I'd like to so I'm still going back and forth between the medium and large grip modules. I did try out the SubCompact stuff but it just wasn't working for me so I'll stick with the M&P Shield for my BUG.
    Added the forward facing slidelock lever as soon as I could get my hands on one because I was riding the lever with my shootiung thumb and causing the gun to malfunction when the ammo ran out....the slightest amount of pressure wouldn't allow the gun to slidelock...the forward facing lever was just what the doctor ordered for me though and I can now carry/compete with confidence. The trigger is very nice and it shoots as acccurate as my limited abilities will allow it to...others are way better than I for sure but I'm still learning!!
    Now.....about a P229 Legion.........
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA

Quote Originally Posted by flashback View Post
    I picked up a P320C last February (2105) and shortly after that bought a FullSize Conversion Kit to go along with it...grabbed a few different sized grip modules for each the Compact and Fullsize versions...haven't really gotten in as much time behind the trigger as I'd like to so I'm still going back and forth between the medium and large grip modules. I did try out the SubCompact stuff but it just wasn't working for me so I'll stick with the M&P Shield for my BUG.
    Added the forward facing slidelock lever as soon as I could get my hands on one because I was riding the lever with my shootiung thumb and causing the gun to malfunction when the ammo ran out....the slightest amount of pressure wouldn't allow the gun to slidelock...the forward facing lever was just what the doctor ordered for me though and I can now carry/compete with confidence. The trigger is very nice and it shoots as acccurate as my limited abilities will allow it to...others are way better than I for sure but I'm still learning!!
    Now.....about a P229 Legion.........
    P229 Legion huh??? Very nice gun. Another one I'd love to have just because it's a Sig....
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Oh yeah!

P229 Legion huh??? Very nice gun. Another one I'd love to have just because it's a Sig....
    Hope to get the chance to fire the 229 and 226 this weekend....I'm leaning 229 ahead of time but I hear the 226 SA trigger is just like "butta".
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA

Quote Originally Posted by flashback View Post
    Hope to get the chance to fire the 229 and 226 this weekend....I'm leaning 229 ahead of time but I hear the 226 SA trigger is just like "butta".
    Yeah bro but I just feel anything other than a 1911 why a manual safety??? The S/A in the SRT is as good as any S/A trigger you'll find. You don't need the D/A for plinking and I don't find it unpleasant to shoot at all.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

Took me awhile but...

Yeah bro but I just feel anything other than a 1911 why a manual safety??? The S/A in the SRT is as good as any S/A trigger you'll find. You don't need the D/A for plinking and I don't find it unpleasant to shoot at all.
    I grabbed a 229 Legion finally this year...added to the Compact 320 I have (and added a FullSize Conversion Kit to the stable for it too)...I had the chance to fire a few different 226/229 combos since the last exchanges and decided the 229 would be the first to add. Also grabbed a P938 SAS for the Mrs
    Gene
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA