PDA

View Full Version : Loving my kimber!!!!

al3ktro
07-26-2014, 01:02 AM
Hello from LA!!! Recently purchased my first gun! Proud owner of my Kimber Stainless Ultra TLE II! Happy to be a part of the forum.. Looking forward to learning from everyone!

Gunnr
07-26-2014, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the forum bro. Quick question... Is LA the city in Cal. or state of Louisiana? :cool:

al3ktro
07-27-2014, 12:01 AM
Thanks a lot! And yes, probably should have been more clear.. I'm from Los Angeles, CA..

Gunnr
07-27-2014, 01:33 AM
Well then you are a very lucky man to not only own a gun but own a Kimber in the Republic of Kalifornia... Tell us all what is your secret? I live in NV and am afraid to cross the state line....LOL But really welcome. Maybe you can help some of us understand the knucklehead gun laws you have to deal with and maybe we can help the people there to take a stand and help make life better for our community on the left coast.:cool:

al3ktro
07-27-2014, 01:46 AM
Hahaha tell me about it.. Its absolutely ridiculous over here when it comes to gun laws. Feel free and buy medical marijuana by the pound, but god forbid you have a gun. I don't understand it.

I noticed your a Front Sight Lifetime Diamond Member. I actually just recently heard of them and have been doing a little research. I was considering doing a 4 day course, what are your thoughts?

Gunnr
07-27-2014, 12:57 PM
Hahaha tell me about it.. Its absolutely ridiculous over here when it comes to gun laws. Feel free and buy medical marijuana by the pound, but god forbid you have a gun. I don't understand it.

I noticed your a Front Sight Lifetime Diamond Member. I actually just recently heard of them and have been doing a little research. I was considering doing a 4 day course, what are your thoughts?Brother, if you really want to try them out PM me here and we can talk. I can get you a great deal on training there for either a 2 day or 4 day course. The place is fabulous.:cool:

al3ktro
08-01-2014, 01:22 AM
I just noticed I hadn't responded to you, but I most definitely will contact you.. I've heard nothing but great things! When I'm prepared to take the trip I'll send you that message.. Thank you!

Gunnr
08-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Contact me bro and I will give you my number. We can talk about it in detail. You will be pleased and I promise you it will not break you bank account... Peace bro:cool:

WeaponsEducation
08-25-2014, 10:09 PM
You will love that Kimber Stainless Ultra TLE II. Congratulations

al3ktro
08-26-2014, 01:43 AM
You will love that Kimber Stainless Ultra TLE II. Congratulations

Thank you very much! I have to say the decision was greatly inspired by your "Kimber Shootout" video. Looking forward to the channels future episodes, keep up the great work!!