PDA

View Full Version : Sig P224

Iwap_Evile
07-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Just got a Sig P224 in .40 S&W. Will take it out this weekend and come back and report

Gunnr
07-10-2014, 11:23 PM
sounds good bro. When that gun first came out it was my favorite. I really couldn't afford it so I got a P250sc instead. I still love it and may get one in the future...Good choice and like a glock it will take another guns mag. The P226 mags will fit as extended mags in the P224:cool:

Iwap_Evile
07-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Just got a Sig P224 in .40 S&W. Will take it out this weekend and come back and report

I put 250 rounds through it today. Function was perfect which I expected it would be. The gun like most is more accurate then I am. Being a .40 with a high bore access I figured recoil would be an issue but it is a very soft shooting .40. I attribute that to the weight as is weighs in at 27 ounces empty. I have liked every sig I have ever shot and this gun is no different.

Gunnr
07-13-2014, 01:06 AM
I put 250 rounds through it today. Function was perfect which I expected it would be. The gun like most is more accurate then I am. Being a .40 with a high bore access I figured recoil would be an issue but it is a very soft shooting .40. I attribute that to the weight as is weighs in at 27 ounces empty. I have liked every sig I have ever shot and this gun is no different.
Hey bro, just curious, with the small grip on the P224 do you have any trouble holding on to it? My P250 is a sub compact and is a 40S&W also. I'm not sure how short your grip is, hell it might be the same size as mine but my gun handles very well for a poly gun in that size. Being I am a self acclaimed Sig "fanboy" I'd just like to know from some one who actually owns and fired one rather then listen to an ad for Sig. Thanks...:cool:

Iwap_Evile
07-13-2014, 09:01 AM
it is a 2 finger grip but was very easy to control.