PDA

View Full Version : Body Armor... not guns but related for sure.

Gunnr
06-22-2014, 01:30 AM
Hey guys, have any of you considered wearing body armor? Tell us what rating, what style, covert or overt and if you use it now, what are your thoughts. I am looking for a covert vest with an NIJ level 3A rating. Thanks, Gunnr:cool:

WeaponsEducation
06-25-2014, 03:24 AM
I will have some incredible videos coming from the number one military body armor company in the world. They are letting me inside there private Military base to do some videos & blow up body armor. It will be available for sale on armory express outlet to civilians . The purchaser will have to sign some waivers, etc. This will be amazing.

Gunnr
06-25-2014, 04:12 AM
I will have some incredible videos coming from the number one military body armor company in the world. They are letting me inside there private Military base to do some videos & blow up body armor. It will be available for sale on armory express outlet to civilians . The purchaser will have to sign some waivers, etc. This will be amazing. Tom, Please email or PM me when you have this info. I'm looking for soft covert body armor for every day use... nothing military grade as of yet. Thanks brother, Gunnr:cool:

Gunnr
06-27-2014, 12:03 AM
I just read tonight that the lady who invented Kevlar for DuPont just recently passed away. She was 90 yrs. old. She won many awards and saved countless lives through her creation. Her soft body armor was and is revolutionary I'm sorry I can't remember her name but we all in the shooting community owe her a debt of gratitude...:cool: