PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Peoples Republic of Chicago

JFK936
05-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Hello from the North Side of Chicago. We finally (the last State in the Union) have concealed carry here, and I'm just tickled pink. :D Just as a FYI, I'm a Sig guy myself, but I also lean to S&W and Ruger.

Gunnr
05-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Hey bro, welcome to the forum. Good to have you here. My last visit to Chitown was in 74 and I was on the north side. I was there during Highwood days and in Highland Hts. (I believe that's right) I don't know if it's still there but I spent some time drinking in the Wooden Nickle bar...:cool:

MP Gunther
05-12-2014, 03:26 PM
Welcome, I'm from the North Side of Chicago around Belmont and Sheffield, man that area has changed a lot since '93 when I moved to Phoenix. Best I could do was an FOI card. Great city though! Hey Gunner...'74 that's a long time ago...I think it's Highland "PARK" but I'm sure you got the name of the bar right....very funny

Gunnr
05-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Welcome, I'm from the North Side of Chicago around Belmont and Sheffield, man that area has changed a lot since '93 when I moved to Phoenix. Best I could do was an FOI card. Great city though! Hey Gunner...'74 that's a long time ago...I think it's Highland "PARK" but I'm sure you got the name of the bar right....very funny Thats right bro Highland park... my bad. The festival was like a small carnival and a real good time. Was a 4 day week end from Ft. Chaffee in Arkansas and one bud was from there so we took off last minute no plans. It was a great time...:cool:

Robomick
05-15-2014, 02:03 PM
Welcome to the forums!!

WeaponsEducation
05-19-2014, 08:51 PM
SIG makes great 1911's, welcome