PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ohio

Unkei
03-20-2014, 08:28 AM
Hi all,
New here from Ohio. I am a retired Deputy Sheriff with 35 years service. Served in Jail, Court Services, Statewide Prisoner Convey, Detective Bureau and Criminal Investigations. I have no long guns, but a fairly comprehensive collection of handguns and custom knives, as well as being a student of the Cane as a Martial Arts Weapon. I am a CCW Permit holder, as well as a strong advocate of our Second Amendment rights. I think that all CCW Permit holders have an obligation to get adequate training with their weapons, but equally importantly, to have a responsible mindset of CCW obligations. It is not enough to be just trained and competent. We must also realize what a tremendous responsibility we are taking upon ourselves. We must also understand the aftermath, both legally and mentally that any action we take will most certainly impose on both us and our families, as well as others involved in any action we take. While we have an obligation to protect ourselves, our families, and those who cannot protect themselves, we must always be cognizant of what will happen afterwards.
Be safe,
Unkei

Gunnr
03-20-2014, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the forum bro. I am originally from Cleve. Ohio Theres a lot of good guys here with help and info at every turn. Enjoy your time here.:cool:

MP Gunther
03-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Good advise Unkei, welcome to the forum

Robomick
03-22-2014, 09:51 AM
Welcome to the forums!!