PDA

View Full Version : All the trolls of late...

Gunnr
01-31-2014, 10:27 AM
Hey guys, how is everyone? Lately I've noticed as I'm sure you have the BS posts and trolls coming by to advertize different web pages with crazed unintelligible posts in the new members section. It seems the "spam catcher" is having a hard time keeping up. If you go to one of these posts there is a small triangle with an (!) in it at the bottom left of the post window. It's in black and white and real small. When you click on it you'll get a page with a message box and you can report this stuff to help the moderators catch and delete this crap. We must join forces and report all of this BS so as to stay on top of it. We can't let these fools over run our page. This could be a liberal group with an agenda trying to make us lose interest in the forum in an effort to close us down. We gotta take a stand. It seems "they" are coming at us from all directions lately. Peace all, Gunnr:cool:

lukewind2
01-31-2014, 05:31 PM
Hey guys, how is everyone? Lately I've noticed as I'm sure you have the BS posts and trolls coming by to advertize different web pages with crazed unintelligible posts in the new members section. It seems the "spam catcher" is having a hard time keeping up. If you go to one of these posts there is a small triangle with an (!) in it at the bottom left of the post window. It's in black and white and real small. When you click on it you'll get a page with a message box and you can report this stuff to help the moderators catch and delete this crap. We must join forces and report all of this BS so as to stay on top of it. We can't let these fools over run our page. This could be a liberal group with an agenda trying to make us lose interest in the forum in an effort to close us down. We gotta take a stand. It seems "they" are coming at us from all directions lately. Peace all, Gunnr:cool:

The spam catcher is working good. It is deleting over a thousand spam posts a day at the moment. Some however will always get through. I appreciate the help finding them and sending me the alerts to get rid of them. I will always get them deleted as soon as I can....Thanks!

Gunnr
01-31-2014, 06:02 PM
The spam catcher is working good. It is deleting over a thousand spam posts a day at the moment. Some however will always get through. I appreciate the help finding them and sending me the alerts to get rid of them. I will always get them deleted as soon as I can....Thanks!

No problem brother.I feel it's just part of what We should all try and do to keep our forum one of the best liked on the "interwebs". We all ready have some of the most intellegent and good hearted people.:cool: