PDA

View Full Version : Holsters for 9mm

blindshooter
12-25-2013, 09:48 AM
I have a kahr k9 and am looking for a good holster any suggestions

Gunnr
12-25-2013, 11:26 PM
Depends on where and how you want or need to carry it. Type clothes you wear how many hours you want to be holstered up. Your build, weight and body type can restrict you too bro. Now for myself either IWB or OWB I wear hybrid holsters from Crossbreed. That is the only holster I will wear and they work perfectly for me. IWB is at 4:30 and OWB at3:30 to 4:00 and Im good to go. If you prefer all leather holsters I would recomend Toms company thru Armory Express Outlet. He has good shoulder rigs too. His holsters like Crossbreed are all made to order for you and your gun. These two companies cost a bit more then some but custom fit and guarentees are the norm here. Whatever you do stay away from assembly line or "one size fits all" type holsters.They will just cost you and are inferior or even dangerous to use for some. Peace bro. Happy hunting, Gunnr:cool:

blindshooter
12-26-2013, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the info Gunnr. Happy hunting to you too

Gunnr
12-26-2013, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the info Gunnr. Happy hunting to you too
I try and stay happy no matter what I do bro.... Peace:cool:

Nitro 54
12-31-2013, 08:25 AM
The Whitehat Max tuck works good for me as a IWD. I like it better than the Crossbreed because the kydex holster is put on with screws instead of rivets. If you change guns and want to use the same holster, just by a new replacement kydex for a fraction of the cost.

Iwap_Evile
03-01-2014, 11:12 PM
I have heard alot of good things about the holsters from n82tactical. I'm going to give one a try and see how it is

MP Gunther
03-03-2014, 07:13 PM
I have heard alot of good things about the holsters from n82tactical. I'm going to give one a try and see how it is

I picked one up for my Ruger and it's one of the most comfortable IWB I've ever worn

rayf
03-21-2014, 04:40 AM
Tom I just saw your recent video showing your custom made holsters. Very good one. I have purchased one for my m&p 9mm full-size and also fits my 45 m&p compact that I carry every day. Apendex carry. Extreamly comfortable and I know it will last me forever. No kneed to look any further for your holster needs.