PDA

View Full Version : 💥💥💥Best Regards from Manitoba, Canada👍

Hydromojo
11-26-2013, 09:45 PM
I'm new to shooting, new to youtube/subscription... Many thanks to Tom for his great efforts in creating so many fantastic clips for us all to enjoy, and thanks to all members for supporting the common goal of education and sharing of gun knowledge and support for the sport.

I shoot an H&K USP Tactical, my one and only gun (chambered in .45ACP). Tom has inspired me through the videos to make a long list of must haves, Kimber Ultra carry II hopefully will be next and a FN 5.7 to follow that.

We can only use/possess maximum clip capacity of 5rds for rifles here, and 10rds for pistol. Larger capacity like my H&K which is a 12rd clip must be pinned down or blocked to only accommodate 10rds, such a sad tradgedy but glad nonetheless to be able to purchase a pistol here for sport shooting!

Gunnr
11-27-2013, 07:26 PM
welcome to the forum bro. I can tell you are new.... Hopefully going to stay with us for a long while. By the way a clip is for a girls hair. Guns are loaded with magazines. Unless you have and old rifle like an M1 Garand:cool:

Hydromojo
11-27-2013, 07:56 PM
welcome to the forum bro. I can tell you are new.... Hopefully going to stay with us for a long while. By the way a clip is for a girls hair. Guns are loaded with magazines. Unless you have and old rifle like an M1 Garand:cool:

Thanks, I'm not knowledgeable really regarding firearms, but I really enjoy shooting. Here in Canada we're not allowed to shoot ppl, need to carefully beat the firearm out of the 'bad guy's' hands, then respond by further assault but only enough to hold the assailant by necessary means till the police arrive. It's true here as well that only honest law abiding ppl register their guns as required (for restricted firearms) and they aren't used to perpetrate crimes...

And the gun is my cute not so little baby, so the clip comment just slipped out (she's my lil girl)...a Daddy's girl and I love her to pcs...lol. I guess my reference to rds isn't accurate since they are cartridges, silly when ppl say bullets of course but maybe the rounds reference is more accurately related to mortars or artillery, not sure. South Carolina such a beautiful place by the pictures I have seen, definitely want to drive down through the eastern states on my way to Florida this year hopefully. 

Also, I do have a nice SKS which does use the "clip" for ammo, but sadly with the 5 cartridge limit plug in it, only half of the ammo fits...and the last cartridge always flops out as you struggle to set the clip aside with the remaining cartridges in hand...

Gunnr
11-28-2013, 10:48 AM
Bro, we are glad you are here and able to educate us in the ways of the north. Sounds like ya'll got it real rough with firearms up there. An SKS is a very good rifle for the cost and they get the job done for sure. Please understand the semantics of gun ownership seperates the real guys from the armchair warriors. I only pick at you in jest while trying to help teach a little bit. It's really sad how gun owners are treated in Canada.:cool: