PDA

View Full Version : How Yall Doin?

Sintonics
08-19-2013, 03:44 AM
Steve here outta Key West FL. Great to be here. I'm currently working on getting my Concealed Permit and the gun I'm interested in after researching is a Sig Sauer P220 Carry. I grew up handling guns and would tag along hunting since I'd say six years old. I have not owned a gun since I moved to FL in 2010. Key West is a dangerous town because of Alcohol. Not long ago I was driving home from the beach when I saw a Man Hit A Woman, on the corner. Immediately I jumped out of my truck, told him to stay back, and tried to help her come to as my cousin called the police. This guy clearly drunk goes defensive pointing at an old bruise saying she hit him first. So finally he grabbed my hands and tried to twist my fingers back. I got my hands free, pushed him backwards about 8 yrds before he rebalanced himself. I was ready to kick his head off if he came at me again. Instead I hear someone tell me to "GET ON THE GROUND NOW", The cops snuck in with there car literally 5 feet behind me. I peaked over my shoulder and got down. Others explained what happened to the police and they arrested the other guy of course. Turns out the guy was an older retired cop drunk on vacation and he hit his girlfriend for not being able to keep up with him. He also had a Concealed Weapon he was probably gonna reach for if the cops had not pulled up when they did. So I'm not gonna get in that situation again unmatched. Thanx for reading glad to be here, Thx Tom for your information on you tube.

WeaponsEducation
08-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Being that you are in Key West, you need to arm yourself as the tourist are targets also. (from the cruise ships, etc) Plus FL is a great State as far as our laws are concerned due to the NRA. It is hot by you, maybe a SIG P938 in .357 Sig or .40 would be the way to go. Great pocket gun in your shorts. Welcome to the forum.

MP Gunther
08-19-2013, 08:37 PM
Welcome Sintonics, even police officers think domestic violence calls are some of the most hazardous... people can turn-on you on a dime! Be careful out there

Sintonics
08-20-2013, 11:48 AM
Thank you I'm on my way to training today and I will definitely look into your suggestions.

Robomick
08-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Welcome to the forums!!

Sintonics
08-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Thanks Robomick

Gunnr
08-22-2013, 07:40 AM
Hey bro, Welcome from South Carolina...:cool:

Sintonics
08-27-2013, 02:07 AM
Thanks Gunnr

Sintonics
09-06-2013, 02:21 AM
Being that you are in Key West, you need to arm yourself as the tourist are targets also. (from the cruise ships, etc) Plus FL is a great State as far as our laws are concerned due to the NRA. It is hot by you, maybe a SIG P938 in .357 Sig or .40 would be the way to go. Great pocket gun in your shorts. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the advice, I went shooting the other day at a nearby range with friends. We shot a variety of guns and all agreed on the sig p238. Also after I got home I watched your video's on this but sadly I didn't go with the rainbow effect and I purchased one on sale which I'll have pictures for on my profile tomorrow. SIG SAUER®, the P238 Special Edition Engraved Nitron® New. I believe my friends are getting some also lol. Nice little gun and I was told it can handle buffalo bore...

Gunnr
09-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the advice, I went shooting the other day at a nearby range with friends. We shot a variety of guns and all agreed on the sig p238. Also after I got home I watched your video's on this but sadly I didn't go with the rainbow effect and I purchased one on sale which I'll have pictures for on my profile tomorrow. SIG SAUER®, the P238 Special Edition Engraved Nitron® New. I believe my friends are getting some also lol. Nice little gun and I was told it can handle buffalo bore...

Bro, I saw the pics of your new gun. Absolutely beautiful piece man. The engraving is tits... as we used to say in the 60's. If it shoots half as good as it looks you are going to be one happy guy... Peace, Gunnr:cool: