PDA

View Full Version : Another Desert Rat

north40
08-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Hello Ya'All, From the state with the best pro "gun laws" on the planet. Arizona.

Gunnr
08-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Hello Ya'All, From the state with the best pro "gun laws" on the planet. Arizona. Yeah man, Im lookin to move there or maybe Nevada. Looking to get some work outside Pahrump NV

MP Gunther
08-03-2013, 06:36 AM
I don't know what happened to Nevada but they won't recognize AZ CCW's anymore. Either we're to liberal with our "no permit required" or Harry Reid just doesn't like us

Gunnr
08-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Harry Reid is a power hungry control freak that believes kissing Obamas ass is going to move him up the food chain. The man needs to get a grip and realize he's not one of the chosen few. I have family in AZ. and they love it. If I get this job in NV. I dont have to live there. Close seems to work for the guys Ive met that do work there.

north40
08-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Nevada does not like the constitutional carry law that Arizona passed.. ie. does not require any training.. They don't like that.

David

MP Gunther
08-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Nevada does not like the constitutional carry law that Arizona passed.. ie. does not require any training.. They don't like that.

David

I wouldn't of thought that to be to much of an issue because you would still be required to have a permit in Nevada. I guess it's just one of those "then bite me" moments.