PDA

View Full Version : California Joins the Movement

NorCalChuck
08-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Hey folks from that other place . . . .
Anything happening over here?

Gunnr
08-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Chuck your name is familiar to me. Did you come over from USCCA? Their forum is closing down. Its a sad day when any of them close. If your not Ive seen your posts elsewhere. Anyway, welcome. Hope you get something out of this forum. Many good people here.

Major Malfunction
08-02-2013, 04:03 AM
Chuck your name is familiar to me. Did you come over from USCCA? Their forum is closing down. Its a sad day when any of them close. If your not Ive seen your posts elsewhere. Anyway, welcome. Hope you get something out of this forum. Many good people here.

Everybody be lookin' for a new home!

NorCalChuck
08-02-2013, 11:47 AM
I have been spending most of my time on a California Based CCW forum.
I really like it because I find out what is happening right around me.
Helping each other on California specific problems makes it a very effective forum.

Defensive Handguns is another that seems populated with serious CCW folks and things a polite . . . .
I like that part . . . Looking forward to checking this one out.
Be seeing you both . . . . Oh Yes Gunnr . . . I was a moderator on USCCA, which to my surprise seems to be hanging in there.
A shame, but it seems to be dyeing a slow death, I have no idea why they leave it linger.

WOW over here I am a virgin . . . Only 3 posts with this one.
Down from over 10,000 on USCCA . . . .

north40
08-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Another newbe from USCCA. Hello Chuck. I also have 7 grandchildren and they have produced so far 7 great grandchildren with more on the way. Damn I feel old. Hope I am more active on this forum than the others .

Gunnr
08-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Hang in ther Chuck you did a good job for USCCA so you'll be right back at it here in no time Im sure. Peacebro,...

Gunnr
08-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Another newbe from USCCA. Hello Chuck. I also have 7 grandchildren and they have produced so far 7 great grandchildren with more on the way. Damn I feel old. Hope I am more active on this forum than the others . North 40, welcome brother. Hope you like it here. Lots of good people with questions and answers to cover a lot of subjects. Maybe a few more from Tims forum will make their way over here. Peace brother, Gunnr

Gunnr
08-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Everybody be lookin' for a new home! Hey bro, hope you like the forum over here. Welcome from SC.

norahc
08-02-2013, 05:50 PM
WOW over here I am a virgin . . . Only 3 posts with this one.
Down from over 10,000 on USCCA . . . .

But here you're getting in on the ground floor.