PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Central Texas!

deepiper
05-05-2013, 03:43 PM
Hi everyone, just signed up on the forum here. It's been several years since I owned a handgun but I have recently purchased 2.

Beretta 92FS
Smith & Wesson SD40VE

Also have a RIA GI 45 on layaway at a local gun store nearby. The 1911 was my first experience with a handgun and it was when I was an infantry soldier in the army many many years ago. I have always wanted a plain jane 45 like the ones I shot in the Army, and when I saw the Rock Island and handled it, it was just what I wanted.

Like i said Ive owned handguns before in the past. Owned a Glock 17 for a while and sold it. Mistake! With everything that is going on right now though in Washington and elsewhere I decided to go ahead and start buying and building the collection Ive always wanted before it's too late. I plan on taking the CHL course here in Texas very soon. Looking to learn more here about guns and shooting.
Dee

Robomick
05-06-2013, 05:47 AM
Welcome to the forums!!

Looking to learn more here about guns and shooting.
Dee

Feel free to ask questions!!

WeaponsEducation
05-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Please read all the content & this forum. You will love you Rock Island Armory. You will learn a lot of fun here plus on my gun channel www.weaponseducation.com