PDA

View Full Version : I could use as much help as I can get

blindshooter
04-25-2013, 06:28 PM
For the past few months I've been getting phone calls from this arab guy saying he's calling to get me to pay my auto loan. However I don't own a car so I know for a fact it's just some guy trying to get my information to steal money from me. I reported him to the FCC and various other agencies but nothing seems to be working today alone I've gotten 47 calls from the same guy yet now he's starting to make threat's. Seeing as how I have had no luck telling him to stop calling and the authorities can't help I figured I'd post his number and have everyone call him at all hours and bother the hell out of him. You don't have to help but if you could I'd appreciate it. We all know telemarketers can be a pain in the neck so let's give them a taste of their own medicine. The number is 916 287 3815 (Cali)

norahc
04-27-2013, 12:28 PM
They have a habit of threatening to arrest people who don't pay debts, even if the person never had a loan with them in the first place.

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/9162873815

blindshooter
04-28-2013, 06:54 PM
The best is when you agree to pay them but they refuse to give their address. We don't need gun control we need stupid people control.

Robomick
04-29-2013, 08:30 AM
The best is when you agree to pay them but they refuse to give their address. We don't need gun control we need stupid people control.
:D LOL at stupid people control.