PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Germany

GermanExPara
04-22-2013, 03:34 PM
Hi, just saw the Link tto this board on the Youtube Channel.

Great stuff.
I am Peter, southwest German, not to far from the H&K factory, H&K owner, ex German Airborne, in my 40ies....

If you guys have any questions.....bring them on.

MP Gunther
04-22-2013, 09:05 PM
Are you able to keep firearms?

GermanExPara
04-23-2013, 02:22 AM
Yes we are, but with huge administrative obstacles.....

Gunnr
04-23-2013, 05:09 PM
Where about in Germany are you? My mother is from Templhof (Spelling) West Berlin. I also have a best friend in Luxembourg. Peace brother and welcome to the forum, Gunnr

GermanExPara
04-24-2013, 02:24 AM
Thx for the welcome, Gunnr.

I live south of Stuttgart in the southwestern part of Germany, not too far from the H&K factory in the Black Forrest.....

Robomick
04-24-2013, 10:14 AM
What's the process in buying a firearm in Germany? What kind of paperwork / process do you need to go through?

MP Gunther
04-24-2013, 08:27 PM
I too have relatives in Germany in Furth im Wald by the Chek. border. Beautiful country around the Black Forest, I have been there a few times and have driven the country side.

GermanExPara
04-24-2013, 09:26 PM
What's the process in buying a firearm in Germany? What kind of paperwork / process do you need to go through?
Long ( and I definetely mean long) story to tell.....hard to understand, but I will try to explain it in a different thread, when I am back home.

I too have relatives in Germany in Furth im Wald by the Chek. border. Beautiful country around the Black Forest, I have been there a few times and have driven the country side.
Furth im Wald thatīs a nice corner in Bavaria......