PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent Craps Himself Again...

SETI
03-25-2013, 12:04 AM
Not in the pants this time, but with words. What the f*ck is wrong with this guy? Is he brain dead or is he that arrogant? I don't think he is a good role model to represent the NRA nor the non-racist American gun owner. We do not need to give the anti-gun lovers more ammunition at this point in time. Between Ted Nugent and Alex Jones, it is a circus!

"But I have been known to chew on a Cuban, that’s a cigar. I wouldn’t chew on a Cuban, they haven’t figured out personal hygiene yet." ~Ted Nugent

I wonder how Ted Cruz feels about this clown...

Robomick
03-25-2013, 09:31 AM
I actually enjoy listening to him. While some of his comments are a bit over the top much of what he says gives me a chuckle. His conversations with Piers Morgan are classic and Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations shoot with Uncle Ted was great also.

I've been watching his Wanted: Ted or alive. Fun stuff right there.

Side note: Ted Cruz is one sharp dude.

funkymonkey1111
03-30-2013, 03:11 PM
Not in the pants this time, but with words. What the f*ck is wrong with this guy? Is he brain dead or is he that arrogant? I don't think he is a good role model to represent the NRA nor the non-racist American gun owner. We do not need to give the anti-gun lovers more ammunition at this point in time. Between Ted Nugent and Alex Jones, it is a circus!

I wonder how Ted Cruz feels about this clown...

got no problem with that quote. but then again, I moved out of Florida because of that problem.

Hydromojo
11-28-2013, 11:30 AM
I don't think the idea is that Mr. Ted Nugent speaks on behalf of the NRA or it's members regarding race relations...he is simply the type of guy that might say something offensive from time to time...but he's working hard to help the gun community, and he's never claimed to be perfect that I am aware. In my opinion, racism begins equally when a minority 'sees' themselves as such. We need to all see ourselves as Human Beings #1 and not react in extreme to a simple flub on his part. He didn't make broad claims against all people of a specific race, it's equally bad form to hang so heavily on every word spoken by some of these people (I get the need to be accountable), need to focus on the positive that they do. I doubt that he frequently makes those comments regarding Cuban people, I surely hope not at least. Still doesn't make him a clown as you say...lol (emotional, I get it) never seen him in big red shoes making balloon animals though. Takes all types to make a world, he has his place as we all do, and everyone will never agree in whole about every issue or how to approach/remedy them. He may benefit from sensitivity training...lol but I think the Teaching an old dog new tricks thing might apply, can't censor him without negating the whole point of his being.